After writing her first novel in fifth grade–the first page of which was entirely in Pig Latin–Trisha Bartle spent much of her life ensconced in words. Though she came out of college with a degree in video game development, her eye was always on writing. She has won various awards for her fiction, including first place in the Creative Quill writing contest for her short story, “The Walk”. She began her professional writing business in early 2007 and started her professional beauty blog, Makeup Files, in 2008. Trisha Bartle resides amidst the mountains of Montana.
- Crafting engaging and informative articles and blog posts for freelance writing clients since 2007.
- Utilizing social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Stumble Upon to drive traffic to clients’ websites.
- Weaving keywords into online content to drive search traffic without interrupting flow.
- Building up my beauty blog, Makeup Files, since 2008 to become a critically acclaimed blog.
- Wrote and released non-fiction ebooks on Amazon Kindle, including The Complete Eyebrow Guide, The 30 Day Ultimate Beauty Makeover and Learn Blogging From a Pro..
- Web Content
- Blog Posts
- Product Descriptions
- Promotional Material
A few major clients from the past 7+ years:
- The Richest
- Elegant Gift Gallery
- Tyra Banks’ TypeF.com
- DexKnows Weddings
- Technorati Women
- MyWeddingFavors Blog
Want to hear directly from clients? Check out my testimonials.
- Minnesota School of Business; AAS in Programming and Game Development
- Third Place Award for Short Fiction – Minnesota School of Business, Winter 2006
- First Place Award for Short Fiction – Minnesota School of Business, Spring 2005
For my beauty blog, Makeup Files:
- Top Beauty Blog of 2011 From SHAPE Magazine
- Top Beauty Blog to Watch in 2011 From BeautySchool.com
- Top 50 Beauty Blog of 2011 From EverydaySale.co.uk
For More Information:
For recentÂ examples from my portfolio, visit the Work section.
You can contact me directly in two ways:
Follow me using the social media links below!