Critically acclaimed beauty blog focusing on inner and outer beauty!
2008 to Present
Makeup Files is a beauty blog, born in 2008, that focuses on both inner and outer beauty. I created Makeup Files because I love makeup and beauty and wanted to share that passion with readers. In addition to eye shadow tutorials and beauty how-tos, readers will learn tricks for better self-esteem and tips on weight loss from someone who’s lost almost 100 pounds.
Here are some of the best and most popular posts on Makeup Files:
- 9 Ways to Wear Sigma Crème de Couture Eye Shadows
- How to Create Nail Polish Storage with Ikea Spice Racks
- How to Find the Red Lipstick Shade That Looks Best on You
- 100 Reasons Why You Should Love Yourself Right Now
- 5 Best Makeup Tutorial Artists on YouTube
Makeup Files was named one of the best beauty blogs of 2011 by SHAPE Magazine!